An early departure from Marrakech takes you to the village of Demnate and its beautiful olive tree orchards. High up in the Atlas Mountains awaits a waterfall of such beauty; pictures will never be able to do it justice. The Ouzoud waterfall is crowned with an almost permanent rainbow, falling over 330ft (100m) the cascades make a spectacular backdrop for your day trip from Marrakech. Your private tour allows you absolute freedom to explore and discover this wondrous landscape at your own pace. Of course, no trip to the falls is complete without food, and you’ll have plenty of options either in Riad Cascade d’Ouzoud or in one of the smaller restaurants overlooking the waterfalls.
Ouzoud Waterfalls Excoursion, Ouzoud means “the act of grinding grain” in Berber. The backside of the falls is accessible through a shaded route and at the crown of the falls there are a dozen old small mills that are still in active use. Green valleys, historic mills, sprawling orchards and a superb circuit of the gorges of the El Abid River (in Arabic, “Slaves’ River”) are a highlight of this trip. Many local and national associations lead projects to protect and preserve the site which lends to its superb condition.
- English speaking guide.
- Ground transfers by minibuses / taxis: ( hotel – trek – hotel)
- Travel insurance
- Soft drinks
- Walking boots and socks / good trainers
- Day sack/backpack
- Lightweight waterproof over-trousers / rain-pants
- Water bottle or camel back (recommended)
Private Marrakech Day Trips, it’s a tour operator travel company based in morocco high atlas and Marrakesh, our most popular morocco culture tours; walking/trekking and hiking itineraries in Morocco tours. Read More
- 2 Days Trek From MarrakeshApril 23, 2018 - 6:55 pm
- 2 Days Trek From Oukaimden Station To ImlilMarch 29, 2018 - 5:51 pm
- 3 Days Trekking in Imlil Atlas MountainsMarch 29, 2018 - 4:52 pm
- Family Tours in Morocco Mountains – Marrakesh Day TripsMarch 18, 2018 - 4:16 pm
- Atlas Morocco Trek 2 Days – Private Marrakesh Day TripsMarch 18, 2018 - 1:54 pm