Duration: 1 day
Difficulty: low/ medium
Little time but still keen to explore High Atlas Mountains area? Our short excursion in Toubkal Valley makes it possible.
You will have the option to choose between following options
- easy walk around Imlil/ Aremd & the local waterfall. Great alternative for tourists who do not want to walk to far but still want to experience the beautiful sceneries and Berber way of life
- medium demanding hike towards Sidi Chamharouch a holy place on the way to Toubkal
- medium demanding hike to the Tizi n´Tamatert to admire beautiful view over Imenane Valley.
Program of the day:
Around 9a.m. you will be picked up by our driver in your hotel in Marrakech. On your way you will have chance to stop to take photographs and, if it is market day, to visit a local market.
Once arrived in Imlil you have a welcome mint tea with your guide who also explain the tour alternatives
Depending on the program you will visit traditional Berber house and have a tea there or have a tea with a local Berber family in Aremd
Lunch (salad, main course, poster) will be served in a guesthouse or gite in the Aremd area.
- Best of Toubkal valley in 1 day
- Comfortable hike, not demanding
- Aremd – the last village in Imlil valley before Jebel Toubkal
- Imlil – “Little Chamonix” of Morrocco
- Licenced English speaking guide
- Wonderful panorama views
- Get away from the heat of Marrakech to the stunning Atlas Mountains and discover the traditional Moroccan life,
- Explore the famous of asni with camel ride and half day walk in imlil valley and its amazing waterfalls with an expert guide,
- Discover traditional Berber culture, people and villages,
We will depart Marrakech at 9:00 am, returning at 4:30 pm. and head for the Atlas mountains. Our drive takes us into the Atlas mountains to view the wonderful views and surrounding terrain. We are offering you a way to see it all in one day!
Come with us and discover the hiding Berber villages of the High Atlas Mountains in a different style. This combined half day camel riding and half day walking allows you to see the best of both Asni & Imlil Valley in one day. This is an opportunity to experience a camel ride without having to venture into the Sahara desert.
- English speaking guide.
- Ground transfers by minibuses / taxis: ( hotel – trek – hotel)
- Travel insurance
- Soft drinks
- Walking boots and socks / good trainers
- Day sack/backpack
- Lightweight waterproof over-trousers / rain-pants
- Water bottle or camel back (recommended)
Private Marrakech Day Trips, it’s a tour operator travel company based in morocco high atlas and Marrakesh, our most popular morocco culture tours; walking/trekking and hiking itineraries in Morocco tours. Read More
- 2 Days Trek From MarrakeshApril 23, 2018 - 6:55 pm
- 2 Days Trek From Oukaimden Station To ImlilMarch 29, 2018 - 5:51 pm
- 3 Days Trekking in Imlil Atlas MountainsMarch 29, 2018 - 4:52 pm
- Family Tours in Morocco Mountains – Marrakesh Day TripsMarch 18, 2018 - 4:16 pm
- Atlas Morocco Trek 2 Days – Private Marrakesh Day TripsMarch 18, 2018 - 1:54 pm